Re: Doc of 'style ?

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Doc of 'style ?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:20:17 +0100

See commit 7e427da63980dfb6c9d1304ee189ac966c868f32

On 7. mar. 2008, at 19:07, Graham Percival wrote:

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 13:55:49 +0100
Erlend Aasland <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, here's the possible style values for these interfaces. Since
english is not my main language, I leave it to somebody else to
write a nice documentation string.

Other doc strings were written by Han-Wen and Jan, so don't
feel that they need to be in "nice English".  We're never going to
have so much doc help that we can be picky about this kind of
thing in the IR.

Please produce a full patch for this.