Removed documentation :-(

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Removed documentation :-(
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:03:20 +0100

It appears that the correct documentation of the accidental properties has been deleted.
When I wrote the code, I added the following documentation:

(translator-property-description 'autoAccidentals list? "List of
different ways to typeset an accidental. All algorithms in the list
are tried, and the one returning the most accidentals is used.
Each entry is either a symbol containg a context name or a name-value
pair containing an algorithm-description.
The list must begin with a symbol (context name).
The symbols denote in which context THE FOLLOWING algorithms (until next symbol) will be interpreted. All notes in the interpretation context will share accidentals.
The contexts must be stated in order, innermost first.
The algorithms are:
@table @samp
@item same-octave:
This is the default algorithm. Accidentals are typeset if the note changes
the accidental of that note in that octave. Accidentals lasts to the end of the measure
and then as many measures as specified in the value. I.e. 1 means to the end
of next measure, -1 means to the end of previous measure (that is: no duration at all), etc. #t means forever.
@item any-octave:
Accidentals are typeset if the note is different from
the previous note on the same pitch in any octave. The value has same meaning as in
same-octave.
@end table
")

It was there in 1.5.65, but is no longer present in HEAD. The property is nowhere correctly documented. I am sure, that it was not me who deleted the documentation.

:-(

-Rune (annoyed having spent more than an hour digging through the repos looking for stuff that he once wrote)