SVG output

From: Aaron Bruce
Subject: SVG output
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:23:21 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to make svgs for wikipedia, and I'm having trouble, and I can't seem
to figure it out after looking through the documentation. I'm using this input
file: http://bassgoon.public.iastate.edu/aflat.ly

(I'm on windows, and I drag the input file onto a shortcut) The shortcut is:
"C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond-windows.exe" -dgui -dbackend=svg

and this is the output file I get: http://bassgoon.public.iastate.edu/aflat.svg

I'm not sure what is going wrong, but that output file doesn't look right in
inkscape.

I'm using version 2.11.42