trevor without phone -- send email for call, escalate to eduardo or step

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: trevor without phone -- send email for call, escalate to eduardo or stephan if need be
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:01:23 -0500

yo,

my keys and phone are currently locked in brian's house. (backstory: i'm watching his cats while he and kris are out of town. went over tonight, fed cats, went outside to water the plants, and the front door closed behind me. guess what? the front door automatically locks when it closes. awesome.)

the kindness of strangers and the fact that i've sprinkled copies of my house and car keys with friends around town means that i'm now have access to my house and my car. but the phone is still locked up.

SO: if you need me tomorrow during the day, just send an email (work address or gmail, either one) and i'll call you from my desk. if you need to escalate anything tonight, much better to call either eduardo or stephan.

trev.

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden