MacUpdate Dev: LilyPond updated

From: updates
Subject: MacUpdate Dev: LilyPond updated
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:20:04 -0400,

LilyPond 2.11.43-1 has just been updated to version 2.11.43-2 on MacUpdate.
Check it out at:

Please keep MacUpdate informed of any new Mac version releases of your
products, so we can promote them for you. You can update your listing by
signing up for a developer tools account:

Partner in our 24-hour promotion of your software through

-MacUpdate Team

[You're being notified of this update because you're listed as the developer of
LilyPond. Please email us if you are not the developer: address@hidden