Re: Two more tipoes :)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Two more tipoes :)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 04:50:48 -0700

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:04:16 +0200
Till Rettig <address@hidden> wrote:

> And what about LilyPond/lilypond? I think we agree that the first one
> is the program name and the second one is the binary.

Correct; this is stated in policy.txt

> But it seems
> they get mixed quite often in the docs.

That's a mistake.  GDP is supposed to fix these mistakes.  Do your
best to catch this when looking at your section.  When other
people finish their sections, do your best to notice such mistakes
in their sections.

... that said, off-hand I think that "lilypond" should *never*
occur as a word on its own.  The binary should be
@command{lilypond}, the texinfo commands are @lilypond or
@lilypondfile, etc.

So a regex that found "lilypond" (surrounded by whitespace or the
beginning or ends of lines) *should* produce a list of errors to
fix.