Re: updating snippets in git

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: updating snippets in git
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:19:54 -0700

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:52:15 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/4/3 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> >  3. Run makelsr.
>
> I get a bunch of errors such as
>
> Error : syntax error, unexpected STRING, expecting '='
>   doctitle = "
>               Tweaking clef properties"
>
> When looking at the snippets, I notice that there's always an extra
> double quote character before doctitle. WTF?

Hmm.  Unfortunately in this case it wasn't your fault.

Sebastiano, one of the changes to LSR in the past week introduced
a bug in the lilypond file export.  There's now an extra:
" }

in the output.  For example, looking at
"adding-ambitus-per-voice.ly", we now have

\header {
  texidoc = "
Ambitus can be added per voice. In this case, the ambitus must be
moved
manually to prevent collisions.
" }

"
  doctitle = "Adding ambitus per voice"
}

instead of

\header {
  texidoc = "
Ambitus can be added per voice. In this case, the ambitus must be
moved
manually to prevent collisions.
"
  doctitle = "Adding ambitus per voice"
}

I see the same problem in all the other snippets I've looked at.