Re: News aggregation on lilypond.org?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: News aggregation on lilypond.org?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 02:29:16 -0700

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:16:03 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/4/29 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> >  I have no clue about anything else in your email; I just can't
> >  resist the opportunity to make a sarcastic comment about you.
>
> Then you should be grateful to me for having made your day
> brighter :-)

You know the rules and so do I.  A full commitment is what I'm
thinking of.  Whenever you miss something obvious, I'm never gonna
let you down.  I won't tell a lie and hurt you, I gotta make you
understand when you screw up.  You wouldn't get this from any
other guy.

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling.  Valentin, I'm never gonna
give you up.