Re: translations in input/lsr/

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: translations in input/lsr/
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 10:02:51 +0200

On 2008/05/09, Francisco Vila wrote:
> Stupid of me. These texidoces strings should go to input/texidoc
> instead (right?) Once there, they not seem to last too long, though :)

Oh, I didn't notice you edited input/lsr ly files; you're right to say
texidoc translations should go to input/texidoc, please complain if
TRANSLATION doesn't explain this :-)

You may also want to translate doctitle field as doctitlees in
snippet-file-name.texidoc -- I've done and I'm going to push
lilypond-book changes that make doctitle fields (or their translation if
it exists) appear in all docs instead of nothing or ugly file names with
dashes.

For example, foo-bar.texidoc could contain

doctitlees = "Spanish translation of Foo bar"
% couldn't find Spanish common metasyntactic variables on Wikipedia ;-)
texidoces = "texidoc Spanish translation"

Cheers,
John