Re: GDP: Markup command snippets - trial run

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: GDP: Markup command snippets - trial run
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:42:26 +0100

2008/5/18 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> On Sun, 18 May 2008 16:24:45 +0100
> "Neil Puttock" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I trust you've had a look at B.6 with my snippet additions; I think
>> you'll agree that it's not a pretty sight. :)
>
> Actually, I haven't see any updates in a few weeks.  Have you been
> sending patches to Valentin?  I can't see many commands with
> lilypond output in the GDP docs.

No, just the patch I sent you.

>> Several snippets are suffering from the PNG cropping bug (even in the
>> PDF output), so unless that can be fixed, it's probably preferable to
>> have musical examples for the majority of snippets (like Valentin's
>> rounded box example).
>
> None of the examples I see have problems.  A few commands have
> @address@hidden example, which obviously doesn't produce any
> output.

Perhaps I'm being too fussy then; the following examples are cropped slightly:

\draw-circle (pretty obvious here on the unfilled circle)
\triangle (quite subtle, but the apex is chopped off)
\natural, \sesquisharp (cropped at the top)
\sharp (rhs and top)

Regards,
Neil