XeLaTeX + Lilypond

From: Fr. Michael Gilmary
Subject: XeLaTeX + Lilypond
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

I've  got Lilypond ver. 2.10.33 and TeXShop loaded from Texlive2007 and if I
use the xelatex sample template (from Lilypond-learning.pdf pg. 167-8)
together with the driver for Lilypond-Latex, adding the line

> %!TEX TS-program =  xelatex-xdvipdfmx

at the beginning of the file, everything works *except* the lilypond
environment --- i.e., the console tells me the lilypond environment is
undefined, and then the rest of the file is produced just fine *without
music* .

If I run the file without the above first line, (no xelatex) the file
processes as usual with the music, but the \ifxetex environment gets
ignored, anything in the \ifxetex environment doesn't print and the font is

What's next?

fr. michael gilmary

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - Dev mailing list archive at