Re: Syntax explanations

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Syntax explanations
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:23:06 -0700

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:55:36 -0600
"Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

I'm not opposed to a table with all options.  Especially not if
it's a table with lilypond examples in it.

Don't forget that work on Chords stopped halfway, due to arguments
about property-init.ly and whatnot.  I certainly don't conisder it
finished yet.

> > For example, to create a hald-diminished, I found out that I
> > could use 'dim5m7', but that took me some trying.

I'd say that this should be in Common chords, but don't forget
that the docs are a matter of the blind leading the blind.  That
never occurred to me and Carl.

Granted, we haven't called for a public review of Chords yet, but
this is exactly the kind of thing I hope to get pointed out when
we do so.