Re: Recent Japanese translations of lilypond.org

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Recent Japanese translations of lilypond.org
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:53:48 +0200

On 2008/06/21 01:20 +0900, Ishizaki wrote:
> Dear Lilypond Translation Meister,
>
> Attached are more Japanese translations of web since last time.

Dear Ishizaki-san,

thanks for your work, I applied your patches, except that I ignored
changes to ja/about/browser-language.html and ja/about/features.html in
0005-ja-translation-of-automated-engraving-index.html-int.patch
in order to apply this patch.  Next time you get a conflict when merging
or pulling, please remember to remove conflict marks before doing
'git commit -a' .

I hope I didn't miss anything from your changes when ignoring removed
conflict marks (these conflict marks are not on git.sv.gnu.org anyway).
Please let me know of any problem next time you pull.

Greetings
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>