Re: plz help about lily.......

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: plz help about lily.......
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:50:47 +0100

John Mandereau wrote Saturday, June 21, 2008 7:48 PM

Are you sure it's not possible to build LilyPond on Windows with MinGW?
AFAIK nobody has ever done it, but it's certainly possible, maybe with
some changes in the build system needed.

John, you shouldn't dangle tempations like that in front
of me - I'm supposed to be helping with the documentation!
I've resisted installing Linux, but that is going to be
harder to resist!
John
Trevor

ps But I'll try to, honest, Graham :)