Re: GDP question about piano templates & dynamics

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP question about piano templates & dynamics
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:11:50 -0700

If you're not busy finishing the markup stuff, could you take a
look at this?

BTW, why *aren't* the markup docs finished yet?  I mean, a whole
bunch of Font stuff aren't done.  All the \bigger \smaller \teeny
etc can use practically the same example;
  \markup{ one \command two}

I know it's not exciting work, but that's life doing docs.  Just
grab a bottle of wine or bag of candy[1] and get it over with.  I
bet you could finish 95% of \markup commands in an hour, and that
would really help Valentin working on the NR.  In this
wine-fueled[2] doc bonanza, skip over anything tricky like

[1] whatever appeals to you.  I'd take the candy, but you may
have more mature taste than me.  :)

[2] just make sure it compiles before you commit to git.

- Graham