RE: fret diagram comments

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: fret diagram comments
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:51:57 -0600

I don't know how to apply a patch with git.

Also, I used to have write access in cvs on savannah.  Do I have push access
with git on savannah?

> - sans-serif-stencil. is this a markup function? If yes, put
> in define-markup.scm

I guess it's a markup function.  It has such narrow use that I didn't think it
was worth putting it into define-markup.  But if you want it there, I'll put it
there.

> -          (finger-yoffset (- (* size 0.5)))
>
> -> (* -0.5 size)
>
> +  "  Put together a fret-list in the format desired by parse-string "
>
> drop space around doc string. All doc strings should start
> with capital.

I can fix these nits easily.

If you'll let me know how to apply the patch I'll do so.

Carl