Re: syntax changes before beta version

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: syntax changes before beta version
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:20:36 +0100

2008/7/12 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> I really think we should announce a beta version ahead of 2.12, but we
> can't do this until we're certain all the syntax is taken care of.
>
> REMAINING ISSUES
> - whatever \octave thing Valentin was going on about.  Neil, could
>  you look into this?

I think this is just waiting for approval from Han-Wen.

Since it's just a music function wrapper for set-octavation, it
shouldn't require a convert rule.

> - including "arabic.ly" in ly/

Joseph's amended file looks fine.

> - ... is there *anything* else?  I don't want to discover a new
>  issue in two weeks.  Let's get this stuff nailed down now.

\center-align -> \center-column?

As Mats has said, it's inconsistently named, which gives the
impression it's a centring equivalent of \left- and \right-align.

Regards,
Neil