Re: LSR, Latex, UTF-8

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: LSR, Latex, UTF-8
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:22:15 +0200

For example, the down-arrow as a mark in http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=433
"Aligning marks with various notation objects"
it is in NR1.8.1.3 Text marks,
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Text-marks.html
HTML is OK, but PDF shows the code verbatim and the mark string is an
empty string.
(Page 143 of current lilypond.pdf)

A warning previous to this snippet would perhaps suffice.

Other than this, Spanish language is well typeset into the Spanish PDF.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org