LSR page with texi2html

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: LSR page with texi2html
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:25:19 +0200

I'm currently looking at the texi2html-generated page for the snippets:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/

As you can clearly see, this is less than suboptimal. In particular:
-) each snippet goes into its own page (since we have only unnumbered
sections/chapters, there is no page to put them all together!)
-) On the start page, the "Pitches" link is on the same line as "Musical
notation"!
-) The TOC on the left is way too long
-) The TOC on the left shows everything in bold (current bug in the init
file).

My suggestions:
-) Use @chapter instead of @unnumbered in the *-intro.tely. This causes all
snippets with the same tag to go into the same file and additionally gives
the document more structure by using numbered top-level sections.
-) In the TOC on the left (where by default the first two levels are
autmoatically expanded) don't show unnumbered sections except for the current
entry (and its parents/children). I.e. if you are in Pitches.html, show only
  1. Pitches
      Adding ambitus per voice
      [...]
      Creating a sequence of notes on