Re: post-GDP doc team

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: post-GDP doc team
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:58:32 -0700

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:58:37 +0200
"Francisco Vila" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just to be absolutely clear, people with git access can push the GDP
> changes directly in git from now on?

The people mentioned in this email thread, yes.  :)

> 2008/7/27 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> > I will continue to handle the other GDP contributors until Aug
> > 18th
>
> Here I understand that "other" are the ones not in the to: header of
> the message, and therefore we must not disturb you anymore. I am very
> sorry if mu understanding of all the meanings of this message is not
> fully clear from the very beginning.

Not at all; I'm glad that you asked.  It's not so much a question
of "disturbing"; it's just that I don't think you six need me
directing you personally any more.  It's time for you to "leave
the nest".  (I don't know if there's a similar phrase in Spanish:
the idea is that young birds must eventually learn how to fly on
their own, and there's nothing the parent birds can do to help
them at that stage)