Re: post-GDP doc team

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: post-GDP doc team
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:07:10 +0100

Patrick

Further to this, I have just pushed a further change to NR 4 to git which changed the section structuring in this chapter a little. Just in case you have already started made local mods to spacing.itely.

Trevor

Patrick: please finish NR 1.3, 1.6, and then spend 2-3 hours on
the formatting for NR 3 input.tely.  I told Trevor focus on the
material and ignore formatting issues.

Thanks, Patrick.  There are a couple of TODOs left, and I didn't
even start to think about index entries, refs, snippets, etc.  Feel
free to modify anything else, too - another viewpoint is always good.