Re: Transposable guitar fret diagrams

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Transposable guitar fret diagrams
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:26:49 -0600

OK, here's another try.

I have now moved the definition of the hash table to, so
that it's available for and

It works, but I'm not sure I've avoided the leakage between .ly files that
you're concerned about.

Also, I'd like to be able to automatically load
ly/, but when I do so, I get an error thrown
that shows up as an error in lily.scm.  So I'm currently loading
ly/ manually in my .ly file.

Two questions:

1) If I've not yet got the leakage avoidance you'd like, can you give me
some sample code that would allow me to do what you'd like?

2) Can you give me any clues about how to set up LilyPond debugging so that
I might be able to track down the source of the error that occurs when I
load ly/ in