Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Need help merging dev/rune into master
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 21:56:55 +0200

"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have managed to find a new fan for my laptop, so I'm back on track
> with the accidental code merge. Many thanks for having made it easier!

I'd propose to prefer the wording "with the accidentals code merge" for
things like that.  It makes it clear that we are not talking about
accidentally merging some code, but about merging the code for
accidentals.  Little semantic overloadings like that make reading this
list more confusing than others.

Thanks for caring.