any remaining syntax changes?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: any remaining syntax changes?
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 01:04:31 -0700

Neil,

Have all the syntax changes been made yet?  If not, what's left?

I'm a bit concerned that we still have changing syntax (the
current docs can't be compiled with 2.11.55, for example) so close
to 2.12.  I'd really like .56 to have the completed syntax, so we
could have at least one or two devel releases before 2.12 with an
unchanging syntax.

Also, have you finished reviewing the GDP technical-todo.txt list?
Remember that I may or may not be around after 1 week from now.  If
there's anything unclear, we need to deal with it now.