Re: Local doc building with texi2html

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Local doc building with texi2html
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:31:58 +0200

Hi Patrick,
On 2008/09/03 13:08 -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> I am now building the documentation locally with texi2html since the
> dev/texi2html branch has been merged into master.
>
> Everything is working great...almost.  For some reason, the HTML docs
> do not have <link> tags in the head section for the CSS files.

Strange... There is <link rel=stylesheet> in all HTML pages generated by
texi2html in my build.  Does anything look strange in "make web" output?
You can do

find -wholename '*out-www/*.html' -delete
make out=www WWW-2 &>log

and send the log if you're not sure.

Which Texi2html revision do you use btw?

Cheers,
John