Re: [Rosegarden-devel] concerning qt4 / kde4 port

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: [Rosegarden-devel] concerning qt4 / kde4 port
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:54:50 +0300

2008/9/4 Yves Guillemot <address@hidden>

> I finished your translation for you while you were away.  I hope it isn't
> total gibberish.  :)
No, it's very good.
"Ajouter suffixes" should be better than "Annexer suffixes", but it doesn't
matter so much.

I wonder how I should have translated "Interpret chord texts as lead sheet
chord names". I have some difficulties to understand this sentence. Isn't the
notation editor window a lead sheet as soon as some chord names are
displayed ?

Or maybe I completely missed something ?
I just tried with two chord names. When the box is checked, there is no chord
names in lilypond preview and the chord names are displayed when the box is
unchecked. Should not it be the opposite ?

The chord names should be in LilyPond syntax, i.e., not "Am" but "a:m".
If the syntax is incorrect the chord is just not displayed.

I could have done also mappings "Am" to "a:m", "B" to "b", "C7" to "c:7",
but I did not want to invent a new syntax for the seventh and ninth chords.

Best wishes,

Heikki