lsr stuff in lilypond git

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: lsr stuff in lilypond git
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 19:06:01 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

it seems that the LSR won't be available soon.  Any news?  For
example, some snippets need documentation fixes (in aparticular, I'm
thinking of nesting-staves.ly which I would like to fix, but due to
the big fat warning in the file I won't do that right now).

BTW, I'm not really happy that editing of stuff within the git must
happen at an external place.  Right now, due to the unavailability of
the LSR, this causes problems.  Any suggestions how to fix this?

    Werner