Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:38:53 -0600

Here's my initial design submission for the docs - it's just a gentle
modification of the CSS file:
- use "Century Schoolbook L" if available to match the LilyPond output
(Georgia is also a good option)
- links are only underlined when hovered upon
- the colors are taken from the Monet "Waterlilies" on the LilyPond homepage

I didn't change the color of the box at the bottom ("This page is for
LilyPond-2.11.58") because it was styled right in the HTML file.

Hope you get lots of good ideas from the list!

Andrew

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Reinhold Kainhofer