Fw: different tempi

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Fw: different tempi
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:15:49 +0200 (CEST)

Since I got zero responses on lilypond-user, I'm forwarding this email
to the developers' list.

The problem is a real showstopper for me.  From a certain bar within
my piece, the viola plays freely, using different bar lines and time
signatures, and I can't find a solution how to get this in lilypond
within the framework of StaffGroup.

    Werner
--- Begin Message --- Subject: different tempi Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:27:57 +0200 (CEST)
How can I achieve the effect shown in the attached image?  The problem
is not to `emulate' a different tempo with \scaleDurations, but to set
up the staff grouping, and, directly connected with it, the bar line
groupings.

    Werner

PNG image