Re: Status of manuals

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Status of manuals
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:13:51 -0600

On 9/12/08 11:11 AM, "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden> wrote:

> This looks good, Trevor.
>
> Carl, is there anything you still need me to do on the Rhythms section?
>   I'm not sure I ever heard back after my last bunch of edits.  I don't
> have lots of time for it this semester since I'm teaching a brand new
> class, but I could probably still help a bit.
>
> Jonathan

Jonathan,

I haven't had time yet to even review your edits.  I did receive them, but
they're sitting in my inbox.  Hopefully I'll get it done in the next two
weeks...

I decided, based on some input from some alumni, to make major changes in my
course one week before the semester started.  That's swallowing up all my
"free" time right now.

Carl