Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:57:41 -0700

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:16:28 -0700
Josh Parmenter <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2008, at 6:49 PM, Graham Percival wrote:
>
> > 10.5: broken GUI.  (IIRC)
>
> Pardon me for asking (as I am sure this has been beaten to death
> already)... but I am new to LilyPond, and am wondering if I could
> help out here. What needs to be done to get the GUI working on OSX?

I don't know myself, but as you say, this has been beaten to death
already without any progress.  Please search the mailist archives;
once you are familiar with the problem and our previous attempts
and have a *specific* question, ask again.  You'll probably need to do
about 2 hours of research reading old mailing list posts.

> I have been through the steps to build lilypond from source and have
> it working from the command line rather nicely. Is the code that
> generates the .app bundle available somewhere (is it an XCode
> project?).

I think it's a python app thing.  I'm almost certain that there
isn't any XCode project.