Re: Use 'long long' integers in Rational class.

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Use 'long long' integers in Rational class.
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:16:37 +0100

2008/9/19 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:
> They appear if you use -Wall with compiling lilypond.  I'm on fedora
> 9, which has a pretty recent gcc though.

That's the default setting though, isn't it? I'm on Ubuntu hardy
x86_64, using gcc 4.2.3; the only warnings I've ever seen are from the
lexer concerning unmatched rules.

I've just tried compiling using gcc 4.3.2, and it differs only in
spitting out lots of warnings about type conversions altering value so
I'm none the wiser. :( Nevertheless, I've prepared a patch with your
suggestions (plus a few additions for moments and durations):
http://codereview.appspot.com/5889

Regards,
Neil