Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:48:32 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys Sunday, September 21, 2008 12:48 AM

I recently fixed the last bug on my todo list (tied completion heads).
This means that we should start thinking about releasing 2.12.

* How are the release notes coming along?

* Also, I should update the build scripts to use texi2html. That is
something I will focus on for 2.11.60.

Any other thoughts?

There are still quite a few visible TODOs and FIXMEs in the
docs.  We can either quickly hide these or try to deal with them,
but I would not like to release 2.12 with the docs in this state.

The latter option will take quite a time, but the former could be
done in a few days.  What sort of timescale are we working to?

Trevor