Re: Release text (was Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12)

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Release text (was Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:02:18 +0300

I would also translate the text, is the wiki a good place for that? Will this text be also in the news items?
John, could you create an account in the wiki for me?

Thanks
Till

Francisco Vila schrieb:
I'd like to translate the release notes into Spanish, as soon as a
final version exists. This could go in the wiki and a link could point
to it.