Re: Release text (was Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Release text (was Re: Lilypond code/feature freeze for 2.12)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:47:11 +0200

On 2008/09/24 19:02 +0300, Till Rettig wrote:
> I would also translate the text, is the wiki a good place for that?

It's a good place to do and polish the translation; IMHO it should go to
lilypond.org, but I'm not sure about including all translations in the
email to info-lilypond list.

>  Will
> this text be also in the news items?

If you write the translated announcement as de/announce-v2.12.html in
web branch, it should appear in German in browers configured with German
as preferred language.

> John, could you create an account in the wiki for me?

It might be done, but the wiki server encountered an internal error, so
I'm not sure you got your password.  Please bug me if you haven't got
it.

Cheers,
John