Re: Episema not showing

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Episema not showing
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:39:55 +0100

I'm somewhat out of my depth here, but the
example in section 2.8.3.1 (2.1 NR) seems
to try to draw a horizontal line over the
notes using both a ligature and a text
spanner.  Neither work.  It seems ligatures
don't work in VaticanaVoice, and there is
an interaction between the two which prevents
the episema working too.

If the ligatures, \[ and \], are removed
the example works, and episema using
\episemInitium and \episemFinis will work
over a single note too.

(Note \episemInitium is simply \startTextSpanner
and \episemFinis is \stopTextSpanner)

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eyolf Østrem" <address@hidden>