Re: Episema not showing

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Episema not showing
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 02:31:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Eyolf_=D8strem_ wrote:

It is mentioned as one of the known issues in the ancient section of the
documentation that "The episema line is not displayed in many cases." That
in itself does not make it very useful, but it's doubly bad when it doesn't
even show up in the example that illustrates it.

Yes. Over the last few years, the episema first worked, then broke, then worked again, then broke again, and so forth, probably because people were working on the text spanner implementation. I still have the vision that with the next revision of the text spanner code, the episem will be (re-)fixed as if by a ghost's hand. Hence, the documentation sounds currently odd, but I hope it can be left as is in prospect of future lily releases... ;-)

Greetings,
Juergen