Re: Suggestion: tempo ranges

From: John Zaitseff
Subject: Re: Suggestion: tempo ranges
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:07:14 +1100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> John Zaitseff wrote:
>
> > Besides, I'd still like to do something like:
> >
> >  \tempo "Медленно" 4. = 92-96
> >
> > Is there any interest in a patch that will allow me to do this?
>
> To do stuff like this, you need to hack special support in the
> parser, which I think is a bad idea. I recommend staying with the
> music function.

I realise that the parser will need to be modified, but I just
wonder if it can be done cleanly and without too many problems.  Let
me at least have a quick look before giving up :-)

Yours truly,

John Zaitseff

--
John Zaitseff                    ,--_|\    The ZAP Group
Phone:  +61 2 9643 7737         /      \   Sydney, Australia