Re: gub3 binaries, please test

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: gub3 binaries, please test
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:24:39 +0100

Op dinsdag 11-11-2008 om 17:17 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Valentin
Villenave:

> careful: you typed "gib" above instead of "gub" :)

That was intentional.  installer-builder has been renamed to 'gib',
as it's too generic a name when gub is installed as a package :-)

> > GUB now also has a webpage: http://lilypond.org/gub !
>
> Wow, this is definitely a bg step :)

Thanks! :-)

> I'm on 64 too. But still, i'm compiling for the fun.

Make sure you check github.com for Oopses and updates, such as

http://github.com/janneke/gub/commit/1086942f31726770d0b2ec5c340fcf79a7394413

;-)

Thanks for building, gub3 can do with a bit of an error shakeout.  Btw,
what happened to the 'W' in TLR?

Jan.