I'm sharing a perl script

From: Mark
Subject: I'm sharing a perl script
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:01:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hello.

I'm not a programmer or anything, just a user of LilyPond. When I started
learning LilyPond, I made my first 20 or so files with Dutch note names. Then, I
discovered that I could use English, which is way simpler for me, and I wrote a
perl script which converts Dutch into English. The original file is not
affected: a copy in English is made.

I would like to share this script with other users: how can I do that? Since
it's a very small file, can somebody put it somewhere on lilypond.org?

Mark