Re: French viol/lute tablature

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: French viol/lute tablature
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:15:24 -0600

Neil Puttock wrote:
Hi Jon,

2008/11/29 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:

The problem line is apparently the next-to-last where it says
"pitch-semitones pitch".  When I try to run the file I get errors saying
"Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Pitch).  Can you see what's
wrong with it?  Or better yet, would you mind sharing a small example of
your own that does work?  I'm interested in this.  Thanks,

The arguments to tablatureFormat changed with 2.11; the corrected
function is in the Snippets List under `Letter tablature formatting'.

Thanks Neil.  That makes a difference :)

Jonathan Kulp