Getting help web page

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Getting help web page
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:43:42 -0700

I have put together a Getting Help webpage and rebuilt the site on my local
machine.

I've copied the site to a university server, so it's sort of live at

<http://www.et.byu.edu/~sorensen/lilypond/>

The reason I say "sort of" is twofold:

1. The images don't work, because my inkscape still doesn't run properly
(although it allows the build to proceed).

2. The web server I'm on won't add .html automatically, so you need to
manually add the .html to every internal link.

The changes include:

1) A getting help link under the Quick Links on the home page.
2) A getting help link on the navigation bar of /switch (You get there by
clicking "about LilyPond" on the home page".
3) A new Getting Help page that is the tail of both those links.

Could you please check this out and see if it's OK to add to git?

Thanks,

Carl