Re: Getting help web page

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Getting help web page
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:01:55 -0600

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
A couple of minor comments:

- At the main page, I would expect to quickly find my way to a page like your Getting Help, if I looked below the title "Dive into ... the LilyPond" and followed the link to "More about LilyPond".

I agree. It'd be nice for the "Getting Help" link to be more prominent. Once there, though, the getting help page is very good. This would definitely help newbies understand how LP works.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com