fixing lilypond-book invocation for texinfo files

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: fixing lilypond-book invocation for texinfo files
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 09:10:03 +0100 (CET)

In lilypond-book.itely, you can find for example this:

  @example
  lilypond-book --process="lilypond --format=tex --tex \
                --header=texidoc test.texinfo
  @end example

This hasn't worked even before my current efforts to remove the `tex'
and `texstr' backends.  I won't touch this part of the documentation
since I don't know how to do that currently.  Please fix.

    Werner