Changing snippets in the documentation

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Changing snippets in the documentation
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:51:45 -0700

I have made a change to predefined fretboards that requires a change syntax
for the user.  I changed the snippets in the documentation to reflect the
new syntax.

As a final check, I tried make web.

It failed on a snippet that was extracted from the manual.  When I looked at
the snippet, it was the old version, not the new version.  I checked the
.itely file again, and the snippet was correct in the .itely file, but it
was wrong in the lybook-db file.

How are the snippets extracted from the documentation, and what is necessary
to clean them up?  I tried

make web-clean

before doing make web, but that didn't seem to work.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Carl