Re: Patch for stylesheets

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Patch for stylesheets
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:41:03 +0200

Patrick McCarty schrieb:
Hello,

This patch features many of the same changes as my previous patches,
but I have changed fewer colors this time.  One notable color that is
not present is the `soft blue' currently being used for links.  I hope
to reintegrate this color in the future.
Hi,
I like the new look, actually with the "soft blue" from the old one, then it seems really nice to me. Now the blue is definitely too bright.

Till