Re: GOP website; please add tasks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GOP website; please add tasks
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:34:11 -0800

Doing it automatically would be a bit problematic, but there's
nothing wrong with listing the new snippets (from the "unapproved"
list).  That said, I'd suggest doing this as part of the Report
rather than emails to -user.

It might also be better to have an "interesting snippets of the
week", rather than "all snippets of the week".  But this will
depend on who offers to help.