Re: Mensural style

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Mensural style
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:49:31 +0100

2008/12/29 Stefan Waler <address@hidden>:
> BTW, the term "accidental style" appears twice in the documentation with a
> completely different meaning:
> - in 1.1.3, meaning the way how to display and reset accidentals

In the detailed explanation they are named "rules" so I propose to
always call them "accidental rules" and remove the word "styles" from
the whole section.

> - in 2.8.3, meaning the graphical appearance of accidentals

If we do the latter, this can be kept as "accidental styles" or be
augmented with "graphic accidental styles".

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org