Re: gub3 LDFLAGS error

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: gub3 LDFLAGS error
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 11:24:19 +0100

Op woensdag 31-12-2008 om 12:22 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Graham
Percival:

Hi Graham,

> The latest commit to gub3 seems to have broken guile:

Are you sure it is the latest; that one only remove ld_library_path,
see:

http://github.com/janneke/gub/commit/6fc87b06b23606fb29dac54761321adb0955b09f

?

> I'm suspicious about the $ORIGIN.  This computer previous compiled
> gub with pre-dec31 gub up until the darwin-ppc crossplaftform
> odcctools step.  I tried doing a "make clean", but that didn't do
> anything.

Yeah, there are various levels of cleanage you can go for, but
all manually:

   rm -rf target/<platform>/root  # remove target root, most useful together
with
   rm -rf target/<platform>  # entire platform rebuild
   rm -rf target  # full gub rebuild

Jan.