Re: Documentation/devel/

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Documentation/devel/
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:00:02 -0000

Graham

I've dumped in a first draft of Git on Windows.  There's probably quite
a bit of overlap with other sections that will need sorting out.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> To: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>; "John Mandereau" <address@hidden> Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden>